- Who has to make a research proposal?
- Practical requirements
- Submitting the research proposal
Before you start your internship research, you need to complete a research proposal. This research proposal is evaluated by both your first and second supervisor. Only if this proposal is approved by both supervisors/assessors you may start with your internship research. Please note that the research proposal must be submitted within 6 weeks of commencing the research internship.
Between 1600 and 2800 words (4-7 pages),
|Research Master and|
|Between 2.500 and 3.000 words,|
excluding the list of references.
You can use large parts of the research proposal for the introduction and method section of your master’s thesis.
A research proposal consists of the following parts:
- a brief theoretical background of the research
- the question(s) addressed by the research
- a description of the research plan
- a description of the research methods to be applied
- a description of the techniques to be used for the processing and analyzing of data
- a reference list
- a timetable