Procedure 2017-2018This page applies to you if:
- ...plan to continue your present study programme, or
- ...are still waiting for a notification on your Binding Study Advice (Bachelor) and are unsure as to whether you can continue your studies at FPN in the next year. In the situation that you unfortunately receive a Negative Binding Study Advice, your enrolment for the bachelor program will be cancelled, or
- ...are unsure whether you will fulfill all requirements of your current study programme on 31 August 2017, or
- ...are not sure that you will pass the Master’s thesis before 1 september 2017 (and this being your last work).
FPN bachelor students who start their FPN master programme : see Starting a new study.
Step 1: Re-register Before 25 July 2017
To continue your present study programme, you'll need to submit a re-registration via Studielink.
To complete step 2 (course registration), re-register before 25 July 2017. This will ensure a swift course registration.
If you started your present programme
|If you started your present programme|
in 2014 or earlier:
Step 2: The Education Office books your courses
* Special programme elements in your curriculum, such as electives, the bachelor thesis, are booked by the Education Office. More information >>
* Course registration always includes the first exam. Once you pass your attendance for a course you cannot take the tutorials again. You are only allowed to book the exam as Takes Exam Only.
If you started your present programme in 2014 or earlier , the Education Office will now book your 2017-2018 courses, first exams and any resits.
Missing the re-registration deadline of 25 July 2017 may mean that you will not be able to see your timetable in time, because the Education Office cannot enroll anybody into courses without registration.
More information >>
Step 3: Arrange your tuition payment
Choosing a payment method for your tuition is a separate action in the 'to do'-list on Studielink.
After doing this, your status in MyUM (not the student portal!) should change to 're-registration, approved’.
The Student Service Centre will remind you to do this. The deadline is 15 August 2017.
More information >>
Step 4: Check your timetable
To be scheduled, your re-registration (including payment details) must be completed in time.
Without a completed re-registration you will not receive your timetable.
The timetables for period 1 will be available from 18 August 2017 onwards via the Student Portal, which means that your payment needs to be completed by that date. If you do not see the courses in the timetable by this date, please contact the FPN service desk.
Though the internet allows you to register from anywhere, deadlines are stated according to the times in the Netherlands.
• Combining study and work? Have a look at the provisional schedule, available around 1 August 2017 .
The provisional schedule can help you to predict if there will be educational activities on a given date.
2016-2017 Admission requirements 2nd and 3rd year courses
Changes in the curriculum
Questions about re-registration or tuition fees? Please contact the Student Services Centre:
- Website: http://www.maastrichtuniversity.nl/ssc
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +31 43 38 85 388
Questions about course registration? Please contact the FPN Service Desk:
Are you unable to continue your studies or do you experience or do you expect a study delay? Please contact the FPN Academic advisers:
Email for bachelor students: academicadviser-ba-fpnmaastrichtuniversity.nl
Email for master students: academicadviser-ma-fpnmaastrichtuniversity.nl