Here we address FPN specific information, based on the UM-wide measures and guidelines.
Current status (20-01-2021)
• "Online only” is the teaching method in period 4.
• Practicals take place online, with the exception of
- Master in Mental Health: ‘Family Therapy’.
- Master in Forensic Psychology: ‘Forensic Assessment in Child Custody and Child Abuse Cases’.
• Exams take place online for the remainder of the academic year (2020-2021)
• Buildings are closed to students.
• 'First meeting online': This course has hybrid meetings, where some students can attend on campus and some join online. This first meeting of the course is fully online, in order to allocate the campus spots for the upcoming meetings in this course.
• 'Hybrid online/offline': This is a hybrid meeting. Five students can be present in the indicated UM room. The other students join this meeting online.
• 'Online': This meeting will be online only, not on campus.
• No extra text, and the timetable shows a location: This meeting will be on campus for all students. Contact the course coordinator if you cannot or do not want to attend. He/she will arrange possible alternatives.
Support and tools are available
See the regular page on this topic.
RESEARCH PARTICIPATION OBLIGATION
BINDING STUDY ADVICE 2019-2020
See regular webpage on this topic.
See regular webpage on this topic.
EXAMS AND RESITS
in 2019-2020, some bachelor courses were temporary evaluated as 'pass/fail'.
See this regular page on this topic.
FROM BACHELOR TO MASTER (Sept. 2020)
See this regular webpage on this topic.
CURRENT ELECTIVES ABROAD (FALL 2020)This group of about 6 students returns in December 2020 or January 2021. See the International Relations Office page for details (requires login).
See also: UM FAQ , under 'outgoing exchange students' >>
regular page on this topic.
ONGOING RESEARCH MASTER ELECTIVESSee the regular page on this topic.
Extending your internship is always possible, but we do not advise it as you will have to re-register (extra tuition fees). The measures outlined above provide you with the opportunity to finish your research internship in academic year 2020-2021.
I cannot finish my clinical internship, but I need these hours in order to continue my education after the Master. Can I finish somehow?Contact the clinical internship coordinator for options.
Extending your internship is always possible, but we do not advise it as you will have to re-register (extra tuition fees).
I want to obtain the BAPD certificate, but I am uncertain if I can meet the requirements due to corona measures.
This issue will be addressed on a national level. Any updates will be announced and posted here.
Incoming exchange students
PROSPECTIVE EXCHANGE STUDENTS
You will be informed by the FPN International Relations Office (IRO) by email about any new developments should this impact your exchange semester.
CURRENT EXCHANGE PROGRAMME (2020-2021)
Any questions or concerns about your exchange at FPN? Don’t hesitate to contact the FPN IRO through email@example.com.
FPN update 01, 13 March 2020, 09:22
FPN update 03 "Research", 16 March 2020, 16:03
FPN update 04 "Internships and Exchanges", 18 March 2020 13:15.
FPN update 05 (Staff only) "Buildings and conferencing", 20 March 2020
FPN update 06, 2 April 2020
FPN update 07 "Period 4 exams (BA), access to materials", 10 April 2020 10:37
FPN update 08 (Staff only) 10 April 2020
FPN update 09 "Research internship, FAQ pass/fail", 17 April 2020
FPN update 10, 24 April 2020
FPN Update 11 "Ba -> Ma, Flaky internet? Get prepared now. ", 1 May 2020
FPN update 12 'Video for BA students:, 8 May 2020
FPN update 'Next academic year: plan for periods 1 and 2", 19 June 2020