Here we address FPN specific information, based on the UM-wide measures and guidelines.
Current status (29-04-2021)
• "Online only” is the teaching method in period 5. "Hybrid" is the teaching method in period 6.
See FPN Student mail 'Education as of 26-04 and period 6', 23 April 2021
• Exams take place online for the remainder of the academic year (2020-2021)
• Buildings re-open at the start of period 6.
• Prospect for next academic year is expected early June.
Timetable shows the type of meeting:
• 'First meeting online': This course has hybrid meetings, where some students can attend on campus and some join online. This first meeting of the course is fully online, in order to allocate the campus spots for the upcoming meetings in this course.
• 'Hybrid online/offline': This is a hybrid meeting. Five students can be present in the indicated UM room. The other students join this meeting online.
• 'Online': This meeting will be online only, not on campus.
• No extra text, and the timetable shows a location: This meeting will be on campus for all students. Contact the course coordinator if you cannot or do not want to attend. He/she will arrange possible alternatives.
Regular AskPsy pages have been updated with covid-specific information. Contact the Service Desk if things are unclear. We are here to help you.
Research Participation Obligation >>
Binding Study Advice >>
Compensating results >>
Exams and Resits >>
From Bachelor to Master (Sept. 2020) >>
Can I do my internship abroad?
Extending your internship is always possible, but we do not advise it as you will have to re-register (extra tuition fees). The measures outlined above provide you with the opportunity to finish your research internship in academic year 2020-2021.
I cannot finish my clinical internship, but I need these hours in order to continue my education after the Master. Can I finish somehow?Contact the clinical internship coordinator for options.
Extending your internship is always possible, but we do not advise it as you will have to re-register (extra tuition fees).
I want to obtain the BAPD certificate, but I am uncertain if I can meet the requirements due to corona measures.
This issue will be addressed on a national level. Any updates will be announced and posted here.
Incoming exchange studentsYou will be informed by the FPN International Relations Office (IRO) by email about any new developments should this impact your exchange semester.
Any questions or concerns about your exchange at FPN? Don’t hesitate to contact the FPN IRO through email@example.com.
FPN update 01, 13 March 2020, 09:22
FPN update 03 "Research", 16 March 2020, 16:03
FPN update 04 "Internships and Exchanges", 18 March 2020 13:15.
FPN update 05 (Staff only) "Buildings and conferencing", 20 March 2020
FPN update 06, 2 April 2020
FPN update 07 "Period 4 exams (BA), access to materials", 10 April 2020 10:37
FPN update 08 (Staff only) 10 April 2020
FPN update 09 "Research internship, FAQ pass/fail", 17 April 2020
FPN update 10, 24 April 2020
FPN Update 11 "Ba -> Ma, Flaky internet? Get prepared now. ", 1 May 2020
FPN update 12 'Video for BA students:, 8 May 2020
FPN update 'Next academic year: plan for periods 1 and 2", 19 June 2020
FPN Student mail 'Education as of 26-04 and period 6', 23 April 2021