On AskPsy, we address the (practical) effect of the Covid-19 measures on our education.
General UM information can be found at Safety on campus and COVID-19-related FAQs. Regular AskPsy pages have been updated with covid-specific information.
When I am allowed to come to UM?
See the UM website "Safety on campus"
Students with (chronic) cold symptoms, can join PBL sessions if they can show the tutor a doctor’s note, stating that their (chronic) cold symptoms are caused by something other than COVID-19.
Would you prefer not to come to campus in Period 2? For example, because you have fragile health? Contact the tutor(s) and practical/skills coordinator at least 5 working days before the start of the first meeting to see how you can participate. [Note: this rule changed. Previously, you had to contact the Academic Advisers.]
Are you unable to come to campus in Period 2?
There are several reasons why it might be impossible or impractical to attend the tutorial groups on campus.
• travel restrictions due to COVID-19,
• delays in visa-collection,
• personal circumstances related to the pandemic, e.g., COVID-19 related health issues,
• housing issues.
If one of these situations applies to you, please the tutor(s) and practical/skills coordinator at least 5 working days before the start of the first meeting to see how you can participate. [Note: this rule changed. Previously, you had to contact us via AskPsy.]
See also the UM website "COVID-19-related FAQs"
Report a COVID-19 infection?
Contact the Head of the FPN Education Office via email@example.com
Current status of 19-11-2021
Education in period 2
• Tutorial meetings ('tutor group", PBL-meetings): on-site, no group limit.
• Practicals and workshops: online or on-site. See the timetable for the format.
• Lectures: online.
• Exams period 2 and 3:
All study programmes: online (unproctored), based on FPN policy change (communicated on 19-11-2021).
Last-minute changes in exam assessment method due to policy change will be communicated by the course coordinator.
See also UM website "Studying in Maastricht in 2021".
UM corona safety measures
• No 1.5 metre rule anymore
• Check the ventilation rules in the teaching room
• Check your health before you come to campus and ensure the appropriate hygiene measures are in place
Timetable shows the type of meeting:
• 'Online': This meeting will be online only, not on campus.
• No extra text, and the timetable shows a location: This meeting will be on campus for all students. Contact the course coordinator if you cannot or do not want to attend. He/she will arrange possible alternatives.