- I need to prove that I'm about to graduate
- I need to prove that I graduated
- I need to prove something else
- I lost my diploma
I need to prove that I'm about to graduate.
In the last months of your study, you might need some documents relating to your future graduation.
|To prove that you are about to graduate:
In most cases, the 'First Notification' is sufficient to prove that you are in the final stage of your programme.
If you are not in the last fase of your programme and still need to show how far you are on your way to your Bachelor graduation, we suggest to do the following:
- Request a certified transcript of records via AskPsy.
- Add the letter 'Bachelor: study progress before 1st notification' v005 of 01-09-2023. This letter explains our programme, the number of ECTS per programme, graduation moments and the transcript.
If your future university did send you their own study-progress forms, submit these to be filled out.
|First Notification Graduation: Always, via email.
You will receive this statement when you have obtained:
- Bachelor: 150 of 180 ECTS
- Master: 25 of 60 ECTS
- Research Master: 100 of 120 ECTS
- Forensic Master: 100 of 120 ECTS
|Graduation Statement: automatically, via email.
You will receive this statement five weeks after you have completed/hand in the last work of your programme.
Tip: DUO also offers a digital diploma register with free download options. >>
I need to prove that I graduated:
The diploma folder contains:
• Your diploma;
• Three certified copies of the diploma;
• A diploma supplement with a grading table;
• One original transcript of records (results), also in English for the Dutch Bachelor track;
• Two certified copies of the transcript;
• Any additionally obtained certificates, such as GZ, BAPD, Honours or MaRBle.
I need an explanation of the Dutch grading system:
A letter explaining the Dutch grading system.
I need to prove something else:
Course language statement
Extra certified copies of the diploma: upon request
Extra certified copies of the final transcript of records: upon request
Statement Internship: upon motivated request
Information about your curriculum
I lost my diploma:
A diploma is an official document that can be issued only once. If you lost or damaged your diploma, we can supply you with certified copies of the diploma and/or copies of the diploma folder. It is not possible to supply a duplicate of the diploma.
Contact us for more information.