- Statements about your upcoming graduation
- Statements included in the diploma folder
- Additional statements/documents and extra copies
- If you lost your diploma
Statements about your upcoming graduation
In the last months of your study, you might need some documents relating to your future graduation.
|To prove that you are about to graduate: |
In most cases, the 'First Notification' and the ' Graduation Statement' are sufficient to prove that you are in the final stages of your programme.
If you are not in the last fase of your programme and still need to show how far you are on your way to your Bachelor graduation, we suggest to do the following:
- Request a certified transcript of records via AskPsy.
- Add the letter 'Bachelor: study progress before 1st notification'. This letter explains our programme, the number of ECTS per programme, graduation moments and the transcript.
If your future university did send you their own study-progress forms, submit these to be filled out.
|First Notification Graduation: Always, via email.|
You will receive this statement when you have obtained:
- Bachelor: 174 of 180 ECTS
- Master: 25 of 60 ECTS
- Research Master: 100 of 120 ECTS
- Forensic Master: 100 of 120 ECTS
|Graduation Statement: Always, via email.|
You will receive this statement five weeks after you have completed/hand in the last work of your programme.
The diploma folder contains:
Statements included in the diploma folder
• Your diploma;
• Three certified copies of the diploma;
• A diploma supplement with a grading table;
• One original transcript of records (results), also in English for the Dutch Bachelor track;
• Two certified copies of the transcript;
• Any additionally obtained certificates, such as GZ, BAPD, Honours or MaRBle.
• A letter explaining the Dutch grading system Bachelor, 1-year Master, Research Master and Forensic Master
The calculation formula in this document is correct, but several references are no longer working.
Additional statements, documents and extra copies
Extra certified copies of the diploma: upon request
|Extra certified copies of the final transcript of records: upon request|
Your diploma folder includes two certified copies of the transcript of records. For additional certified copies , send a message via AskPsy. Include a copy of your ID and your phone number.
Prevent identity theft: cross out your citizen service number and place a watermark with the objective and the date over the copy.
|Statement English Language: upon motivated request|
This document states that all education of the programme was in English. Please note that this document is not available for the Dutch Track of the Bachelor. Send your motivated request via AskPsy.
|Statement Internship: upon motivated request|
This document states that the internship is an mandatory part of the master's programmes. Send your motivated request via AskPsy.
|Information about your curriculum|
Some master programmes might ask for more information on the clinical, developmental or personality psychology elements of your bachelor programme. Print this letter when needed.
"Clinical Psychology, Developmental Psychology or Personality Psychology in the UM Bachelor in Psychology"
A diploma is an official document that can be issued only once. If you lost or damaged your diploma, we can supply you with certified copies of the diploma and/or copies of the diploma folder. It is not possible to supply a duplicate of the diploma. Contact us for more information.
If you lost your diploma
Tip: DUO also offers a digital diploma register with free download options. >>