FPN AskPsy

You are here

Study outside FPN

There are several opportunities to do part of your studies outside FPN.

Bachelor: The first 5 months of the third year are reserved for electives. Besides the elective courses offered by FPN, you can follow courses at another UM faculty, another Dutch university or at an FPN partner university abroad.

Master:  Your internship can take place abroad. It is also possible to get a Master's degree from two institutions, the so called 'Double Degree'.

 Visit the pages of the International Relations Office (www.askpsy.nl/iro) if you plan to study or do an internship abroad.

Last modified: Thu, 24/01/2019 - 09:47

You are here