UM students can call upon student deans for information and advice about their legal position as a student. The student deans work throughout the entire university and are independent. They will be glad to help you find a solution. Naturally, all the information you share with a student dean will be treated confidentially.
They can help you with issues like:
- your rights in the event of study delay due to illness, pregnancy, special family circumstances or high level sport
- student finance issues and UM’s funding regulations
- studying with a disability
- facilities for board members of student and study associations
- submitting an objection, an appeal or a complaint
- your rights as a student
You can also call on a student dean for issues outside your study but which do influence your performance as a student.
|Appointment:||+31 43 3885212 or via the website|