First and Final version of the thesis
For a submission to be accepted by the Education Office:
● The supervisor’s name should be deleted from the first page of the thesis (Not For MaRBLe).
● Be on time as specified by the deadline. Better be early as one minute too late will result in a fail.
● The first and the final version needs to be submitted via collent-fpn.maastrichtuniversity.nl.
Under "Bachelor Thesis", select "My Bachelor These".
Make sure the current academic year is selected.
Upload via the upload icon in the "Attached File(s)" column.
Select the correct document-type.
A confirmation message will be visible after successful submission.
Make sure you upload the correct version only once.
● The maximum size of the documents is 5 MB.
● The document names of both the first version (in MS-Word format) and the final version (in PDF format) must have the format as specified below.
● When uploading the final version, you copy the exact title of your thesis in the indicated field. The title provided in DWA will be transferred to your transcript. Do not write your title in capitals only. For example --> Allowed: The effects of X on Y. Not allowed: THE EFFECTS OF X ON Y.
File namingAny version of your thesis should follow the following naming convention:
|File naming: LastName_Idnumber_BT_TopicKeyword_DepartmentOfSupervisor|
|Lastname||Your last name without extras such as van, der, de.|
|Student number||Student number without an i|